BETA CAE Systems 18.1.0 (x64) | AnyTrans 6.3.0.20171222 Multilingual | Alternative Meaning (2017)

Female users..please read :)

Species105.49K KAT Elite Staff
17 July 2011
Hi and Welcome to Kickass...

Just as note here and there is a thread somewhere about this but i am updating this one for you all.

Sometimes on sites this big you may have some problems with some users that show you some unwanted affection ..maybe they have PM'd you and you have said your not interested in them or you are getting harassed by another user.

Any way, here at KAT we will not tolerate any female or male users being harassed in this way the men can go to the male mods if needed but i would just like to make you all aware of the female mods we have on our team now and we do have a few.

So if you have any problems ladies and you need to be able to talk to a female mod here are the ones you can go to.

And of course there is me Species105.49K :) . She is (an Awesome girl and a sister) Edited by Tony aka Prairi3DoG) :))

Valkyrie104.19K feel free to come to me if you need help with anything at all :)

sumi173.83K quiet but deadly, she will always have your back

ZombieQueen111.93K loves to help and will give you cupcakes...honest! <<< PM her...ask for cupcakes!

Maraya2129.39K spreads awesomeness and laser ninja sharks around the site :)

kate.orchid130.09K our new Torrent Helper. She will be glad to help you out :)

As you can see we do now have some good female mods and if you find the need we are here for you ..sometimes we are only the ones you might feel comfy talking to and I know I speak for them all it is all in confidence and we want you never to be afraid to contact us if you have any problems with any male users or any users to be honest :)

Oh, and guys, you also know if you need help you can always go to a male mod or us females too, trust me you are all not alone and we are all here to help you all.

If you need to stop another member sending PM messages to you or posting on your wall, there is a guide here: FAQ - How to block Private Messages.

So I hope you find this useful :)

Last edited by Valkyrie, 1 week ago

ForkUrEyes130 User
03 March 2014
Cool. Didn't know we have a female mods here. :D
Convict_1728 Uploader
22 September 2011
good thread
Pahly228.05K Super User
31 August 2012
I think this will be great for female users who need someone up above to talk to if they need it. I know a few females members here who are always harassed by weird people. its sad really :(
Cheers Species
AllikBWiN53.57K Super User
15 March 2012
Species105.49K needs to edit the links. Other than that, excellent thread.
hercolanium99 Uploader
14 July 2013
Great customer service O.o
Good job taking care of us shy
God bless you all smile
Arjuna.King93.57K Verified uploader
15 August 2012
And the best female Mod goes to Lisaleo0 lollol

Last edited by Arjuna.King, 2 years and 1 month ago

ZombieQueen111.93K Forum Moderator
18 April 2013
This could be one of the most important threads I've seen here, thank-you for this Species105.49K . No one should think they have to suffer in silence or think they have no one to turn to.
Peeps, even if you're unsure of someones attentions towards you please pm a mod, chances are the member is known and the mods can tell you if your fears are warrented, also it gives them a "history" if someones name comes up repeatdly, so in effect you will not just be protecting yourself, you will also be helping to protect others and this site.
Everyone, please think before you pm someone you have never spoken or met before, it is very easy to be misunderstood, try and meet people properly first before becoming too friendly too fast.
Sorry for the long post Species105.49K , I didn't realize I had so much to say about this matter.
ForkUrEyes130 User
03 March 2014
Weird people, don't be weird and mess with females. Mods will eat u alive. hahaha
5fingerdis65.85K KAT Elite Mod
10 October 2013
Nice one Species105.49K . My next blog is already set to be about the ladies of KAT. Wonderful women. loveliness
In all sincerity I have received PM's from females that felt this way from other males and I gave my advice to include informing you ladies. At the same token I was informed that I make one feel uncomfortable. I can easily get the message. Certain humor, flattery or what have you is not welcomed by all. If the male can't get that than he is an a$$.

Last edited by 5fingerdis, 2 years and 3 months ago

Report a bug Open chat